Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bad Day

You know those days that start out not so great and by the end of them it's just terrible? Yeah I had one of those today. Actually, I havent had a day this bad in a very long time, so of course I handled it gracefully. If you consider me sobbing hysterically and freaking out graceful!

I'm just glad that I had two very good friends that helped me through today. One of them was having a prety crappy day as well, but still he listened to me vent and ramble on, til I got to the point that I could deal with things and it was okay. My other friend is so much like me that it isn't even funny. Basically I am going through some health issues right now, nothing too serious yet, but it's important that I follow doctors orders and take care of myself. She threatened me that if I didnt she would come down here and take care of me herself LOL. And you know, I seriously believe she would.

The bottom line is that true friends are hard to come by in this world, so when you find them, be loyal, don't let them go, because you never know when they truly will be your rock, the one thing that gets you through that day that you are a sobbing hysterical mess.

Signing off for now, just had to thank them

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment