Friday, February 6, 2009

The World Spins Madly On...

Well, it has been a week since I have posted here, but things have been kinda hectic lately. Rather than run through my entire week, I will just go over the highlights LOL

*Have become friends with this really awesome guy, one of the sweetest men I have ever met. He's also sexy as hell, and lives on the other side of the country, but stilll... it's been awesome getting to know him.

* Spent last weekend in Phoenix visiting friends. It was a very relaxing weekend, gave me a chance to just chill out, and had some really great conversations with both of them, so it was definitely a great trip!

*Been dealing with work issues and some health stuff, but it will be okay, it always is!

*My brother is off the wagon again. Honestly it doesnt surprise me, and all I can realy do is be there for him and try to be a supportive brother. We all have our demons, and I hope he conquers his.

*Have done pretty good with working out lately, and am happy with my progress thus far

*Hit a milestone by reaching 250 lbs. I'm shocked and amazed, but ready to treach my next goal, which is to be under 200!

*reconnected with an old friend yesterday. She is going through some stuff right now, but it felt rally good to hang out with her, almost like it used to be.

So that is my week in a nutshell. It's been full of good and not so good, but I am staying positive and remembering that it does not pay to be stressed out all the time. It's not good for the body or the soul, so I am working on it.

On the agenda for this weekend is a night at home with a friend, then tomorrow night I'm hanging out with hot gym guy (whose name is Aiden) and then on Sunday it will be a day of hiking. All in all a relaxing and boring weekend, but I welcome it with open arms. Now, time for me to get a nap before I start dinner....

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment