Saturday, February 7, 2009

I just found out that I can blog from my blackberry!!!!! This really excites me actually because now if I have a thought for a blog post, I don't have to wait until I get near my computer!!!

So, tonight has been interesting. I had planned to curl up with a book and get to bed early, but that so did not happen. My brother called, and we got to talking. He started opening up about his addiction issues, and I tried to be supportive and non-judgemental. By the way, it is really hard to not be judgemental when somebody you love is throwing their life away. I seriously hope that he finds it within himself to change. He has to WANT to kick the habit, and nobody is going to make him change. So in the meantime I just try to be supportive and pray that he gets through this.

After I got off of the phone, I was kinda wound up so - cleaned my floors. Now I have super clean floors again lol. I think it wore me out enough so that I can get some sleep. Until later

CJ. (Blogging from my crackberry LOL)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment