Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm too sexy...










Last week I was up in the middle of the night and did some online shopping. The only problem with this is this week when the stuff I bought came, i had already forgotten most of what I had ordered, since I was kinda half asleep when I placed the order. Well I opened the packages, and had ordered SIXTEEN pairs of underwear. Yeah I know, a little overkill, but c'mon they were cute! Anyways thought I would post pics of a couple of them so you could see why i went on a nutso underwear shopping spree... ( and no the guys did not come with the underwear LOL)














So that's some of what I bought, along with some other clothes.
In other news, the game I was working on for work has been stalled. Basically what it means is that I have very little to do for work in the next 3 months, but I still get paid my salary anywas. So, I'm pretty much on vacation, which is kind of a cool thing anyways. I think I am going to take this time and just hang out with friends and stuff, and get to know myself better. It has been a crazy ride lately, and I have been through so many changes, that I need to just sit back and absorb it all...
CJ





2 comments:

  1. I like your style and read all your posts. Very nice start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this underware. Dawn

    ReplyDelete